Mount this 35" pole to the wall and attach the included LCD mount to the pole for a convenient, height-adjustable LCD wall mount solution. The Tetra wall mount pole features a unique extrusion track along the face that allows the LCD mount to slide up and down inside. Easy-grasp, star-handled screws on the LCD mount allow it to quickly loosen and tighten at any point along the length of the pole. With a 35" adjustment range, this is an ideal solution for sit-to-stand workstations. Or add additional monitor mounts for a vertical multi-monitor display or to assemble a video wall.
The LCD mount attachment extends 4-1/2" from the pole on an articulating ball socket joint, offering 40 degree tilt in every direction. The monitor plate also rotates the screen portrait-to-landscape. The plate supports LCD monitors up to 26 lbs. with VESA patterns of 75x75 or 100x100. This innovative wall mount solution is from the popular Tetra pole mount series, which was awarded "Best of Show" by Design Journal at the 2004 NeoCon® World's Trade Fair.
- Extruded pole mounts to wall with screws
- LCD mount slides up and down the extrusion track in the pole
- 35" sit-to-stand height adjustment range
- Flexible ball socket joint provides 40 degree monitor tilt in every direction
- Portrait-to-landscape monitor rotation
- Supports VESA standard LCD monitors with 75x75 or 100x100 mounting patterns and weighing up to 26 lbs