Here you'll find Ford accessories that are indispensable to many professionals. Laptop mounts for your Ford car or truck make it easy to bring your office with you wherever you go.
Select the vehicle laptop mount designed for your Ford model and year. Every laptop truck mount comes with the patented ball and socket joint to cushion your laptop from road vibrations and shock. The telescoping pole and dual 6" swing arms provide adjustability, and four rubber grip retaining arms hold your notebook computer securely in place.
- No-drill design attaches to hardware on passenger side seat rails
- Accommodates 10" to 16" wide laptops and up to a 17" wide screen
- Dual 6" swing arms allow for adjustment and use by driver or passenger
- Patented rubber ball and socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock absorption
- Rubber grip retaining arms adjust horizontally and vertically to avoid blocking ports and drives
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Note: For 2002 and Newer Explorer and 2007 Explorer Sport Trac, mount will not fit the Ford Explorer Sport 2-Door
- Note: For 1995 and Newer Econoline Van, mount will not fit in Cutaways that have seat belts mounted to the floorboard
- Note: In Ford Excursion Limited and Eddie Bauer editions, the heater duct prevents access to left seat stud. The mount can be used by removing the carpet and plugging the heater duct.
- If any of the above exceptions make the selected mount unusable, we recommend universal model 56-RAM-VBD-122-SW1 or universal model 56-RAM-VBD-128-SW1
- Note: If laptop will be mounted while vehicle is in motion, we recommend adding the Secure-n-MotionTM kit