This freestanding adjustable book holder provides comfortable, hands-free reading and ergonomic multi-positioning for an ideal reading posture anywhere. Avid readers, rehab patients, performing musicians, and the physically disabled are among the many who have come to depend on their adjustable book holder. Chiropractors and orthopedic surgeons recommend this product for relieving the neck and shoulders from the strain of uncomfortable reading postures. Use it in the bath, on a stationary bike, to reference a cookbook in the kitchen, or even lying in bed.
The reading stand is sturdily constructed with a steel pole and tip-free cast iron base. Specially engineered steel page holders with rubber tips maintain your page placement, yet allow you to easily turn pages when needed. Four rolling casters allow the reading stand to follow you wherever you need it. The pole telescopes for height adjustment and swings the arm to either side. The book board tilts for angle adjustment and rotates horizontally to vertically. This is the most flexible reading stand you'll ever find.
- Swing, tilt, spin, yaw, and telescoping height adjustment.
- Steel pole with cast iron base and ABS plastic board
- Holds books up to 5 lbs.
- Book platform measures approx. 16" wide x 12" high
- Caster mobility
- Maximum height range: 30" to 48" (24" extension available - contact us for more information on 38-TMEXT)
- Arm reach: 30"
- 25% cancellation/return fee and freight charges apply